We provide complementary client and server SDKs to complete your integration:
- The client SDKs enable you to securely collect payment information from your customers
- The server SDKs enable you to act on the collected payment information
We have SDKs for the following client platforms and server languages:
|Client SDKs||Server SDKs|
The client SDKs require authorization. In this guide, we'll use a client token – the most flexible form of authorization.
Both the client and server SDKs use payment method nonces to refer to payment information. In this guide, we'll use a payment method nonce to create a transaction.
- Your app or web front-end requests a client token from your server in order to initialize the client SDK
- Your server generates and sends a client token back to your client with the server SDK
- Once the client SDK is initialized and the customer has submitted payment information, the SDK communicates that information and returns a payment method nonce
- You then send the payment method nonce to your server
- Your server code receives the payment method nonce from your client and then uses the server SDK to create a transaction or perform other functions detailed in the guides
Still have questions?
If you can’t find an answer, contact our Support team.