Customers get a first class payment experience by paying with Venmo. If they have the Venmo app installed, they can easily create payments in your app with just a few taps.
The current release of Venmo's payment product for merchants is only available for certain business models. Use cases that are not yet supported include:
- Selling goods or services in person
- Selling only over the web/mobile web
- Selling only within the Venmo app
- Facilitating peer-to-peer transactions between two Venmo users
- Non-profit donations
We'd love to hear from you if none of the above apply, and you meet all of the following criteria:
- You process (or plan to process) transactions with Braintree using a US business entity
- You sell goods or services in your own native iOS or Android app
- You use (or plan to use) Braintree's iOS v4 SDK or Android v2 SDK
If you're eligible to participate in the limited release, please see Configuration for details on how to request access.
If your use case is not yet supported, please check back for updates on a wider release!