In order to test the entire user flow on an Android device, the user must have at least one card enrolled in their Samsung Pay account. If no card is present, the user can also add a card to their account during the checkout process.
In our sandbox environment, Samsung Pay will return valid testing nonces that point to dummy account data; the card selected within Samsung Pay will not be charged.
After you've tested your integration you'll need to enable Samsung Pay in your production account via the Control Panel. If you haven't done so already, here's how:
- Log into your Control Panel
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Click Processing from the drop-down menu
- Scroll to the Payment Methods section
- Next to Samsung Pay, click the toggle to turn it on