- Subscription Canceled to create a report for customer subscription cancelations
- Dispute Opened and compare that to your transactions sales to create a report on your chargeback ratio
- Disbursement to create a funding report
- Set up at least one destination URL to receive webhooks from the gateway
- Parse the contents of the webhook notifications
- Create logic to store the details of the
WebhookNotificationobjects for a specific kind of trigger
Disbursement webhooks are a bit different from other webhooks. Each disbursement or disbursement exception webhook includes a disbursement object. This object can't be retrieved from the gateway in any other way, unlike transactions or subscriptions.
webhook_notification = Braintree::WebhookNotification.parse( bt_signature, bt_payload ) transactions = webhook_notification.disbursement.transaction_ids search_results = Braintree::Transaction.search do |search| search.ids.in transactions end
See Search Results for more information.
Still have questions?
If you can’t find an answer, contact our Support team.