- Subscription Canceled to create a report for customer subscription cancelations
- Dispute Opened and compare that to your transactions sales to create a report on your chargeback ratio
- Disbursement to create a funding report
- Set up at least one destination URL to receive webhooks from the gateway
- Parse the contents of the webhook notifications
- Create logic to store the details of the
WebhookNotificationobjects for a specific kind of trigger
Disbursement webhooks are a bit different from other webhooks. Each disbursement or disbursement exception webhook includes a disbursement object. This object can't be retrieved from the gateway in any other way, unlike transactions or subscriptions.
WebhookNotification webhookNotification = gateway.WebhookNotification.Parse( btSignature, btPayload ); List<String> transactions = webhookNotification.Disbursement.TransactionIds(); var request = new TransactionSearchRequest(). Ids.IncludedIn(transactions); ResourceCollection<Transaction> collection = gateway.Transaction.Search(request);
See Search Results for more information.