Our Drop-in UI is a complete, ready-made payment UI that offers a quick and easy way to securely accept payments. The UI includes a card entry form and, if enabled, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay, and Google Pay buttons. When a user successfully completes the UI, your client code obtains a payment method nonce for use on your server.
The Drop-in UI is the quickest way to start accepting payments. Below is a list of features:
- Typically qualifies you for the SAQ A PCI compliance form
- Pre-formatted payment form
- Support for 23 languages and the option to add your own language to the integration
- Support for 3D Secure verification
- Allow customers to delete saved payment methods
- Collect information included on the payment form:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- Postal code and CVV (when AVS and CVV rules are enabled in your Control Panel)
- PayPal account
- Venmo account
- Apple Pay card
- Google Pay card
If the Drop-in UI doesn't fit your needs, develop your own custom integration using our client SDKs to accept credit cards, PayPal, and other available payment method types. This allows you full control over the checkout process.
Still have questions?
If you can’t find an answer, contact our Support team