Our Drop-in UI is a complete, ready-made payment UI that offers a quick and easy way to securely accept payments. The UI includes a card entry form and, if enabled, Apple Pay and PayPal buttons. When a user successfully completes the UI, your client code obtains a payment method nonce for use on your server.
The Drop-in UI is the quickest way to start accepting payments. Below is a list of features:
- Typically qualifies you for the SAQ A PCI compliance form
- Pre-formatted payment form
- Support for 23 languages and the option to add your own language to the integration
- Collect information included on the payment form:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- Postal code and CVV (when AVS and CVV rules are enabled in your Control Panel)
- Apple Pay card
- PayPal account
If the Drop-in UI doesn't fit your needs, explore our Hosted Fields solution which provides greater flexibility to customize your mobile or desktop web checkout without any extra PCI burden.
Still have questions?
If you can’t find an answer, contact our Support team.